- There is a $500 Damage/Deposit Pre-Auth Required on Arrival
- No Boot Spikes In Ice Shacks
- No Spreading Sand Around Ice Shacks - No Guarantee Contents of Sand Are Not Contaminated and Could Result in Fines From Fish and Wildlife (Also Weakens Ice)
- Garbage/Human Waste Must Be Taken Off Lake by Guest (Joussard has a transfer station across the highway open at 11am Wed and Sun for guests checking out on those days)
- Please do not have a fire right outside your Ice Shack Door (Be Responsible and Far Enough Away) As this Affects the Ice. We Do Not Want to have to continuously move the Ice Shack.
- Bring 25-foot Extension Cord for Generator (Even if you rent our Generator)
- A 20 Pound Propane tank lasts approx. 48 hrs.
Generators $25/day (you supply fuel)
Generators $75/day (fuel supplied)
- Slippers for Inside Ice Shack, Battery Operated Lantern (There is no Light in The Loft) Flashlight. The Sleeping/Sitting mats are hard - Great for longevity and cleanliness but if wanting more comfort bring what you desire.
- If your fishing camera requires an RCA cord you must bring along with a converter cord as TVS use HDMI cables. Suggested 10-12 foot RCA cord.
WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR FISHING EXPERIENCE!!!!
IF YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS TELL US!! 😊
TREVOR AND AMANDA